Vallejo encourages special events in our community. Events which involve one or more of the following activities on public or private property may require a permit:
- Closing of a street
- Sale of merchandise, food or beverage
- Blocking or restriction of public property
- Installation of a stage, bandstand, trailer, grandstand, or bleacher
- Erection of a temporary structure, tent, marquee, portable building or toilet
- Placement of no-parking, directional, or any other identification sign or banner
If your event meets one or more of these criteria, contact the Central Permit Center
for help and advice.
Planning Community Events Guide
Community Events Application
The Vallejo Convention and Visitors Bureau
can assist you with business referrals and guidance that can help make your event a success.