About the Maintenance Division
The Public Works Maintenance Division provides a wide range of services to the community and is responsible for the repair and maintenance of City-owned property.
Our mission is to provide cost effective, efficient and responsive service to the City of Vallejo and the public.
The Maintenance Division consists of the following sections:
- Facilities and Grounds
- Fleet Maintenance
- Municipal Marina
- Street Maintenance
- Traffic Maintenance
- Water Distribution Maintenance
- To report a water main break please call 707-648-4556 during regular office hours or 707-648-4313 after hours.
The Maintenance Division is responsible for removing graffiti on public property.
• Learn more about removal of graffiti on public property here
• Learn more about graffiti removal on private property on the Code
• Report graffiti on public property using SeeClickFix
To report a non-emergency maintenance issue, please use SeeClickFix below.
For more information or to report a maintenance issue, please call us at (707) 648-4556.