Provides plumbing, painting, carpentry, masonry, electrical, welding services, general maintenance, and contract services for the interior and exterior service of City-owned facilities.
- Underground storage tanks
- Ventilation and air condition (HVAC) systems
- Air handler units
- Air compressors
- Cooling towers
- Facility pumping systems
Maintains the overall beautification of the City grounds. The Grounds section is responsible for extensive landscaping of public property, maintenance of parking lots, alleys, cemeteries, city parcels and much more.
If you have any concerns or would like to report a problem related to City trees and landscape, please email us or call (707) 648-5207.
Grounds Branch Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of 150 acres of City parcels, 96 right-of-ways, 22 alleys, 2 cemeteries, 23 parking lots, and 42 water pump/operations sites
- Planting and trimming 53,000 street trees
- Weed abatement on public property
- Maintenance of 25 median landscape islands
- Cleanup of items illegally dumped on public property
- Maintenance of various ornamental and landscaped areas
- Maintenance of City Hall property