The Streets section is part of a skilled team that is dedicated to the maintenance and repair of City streets, which totals approximately 714 lane miles.
A lot of factors come into play when determining which streets can be repaired during each fiscal year. The links below provide more information on how those decisions are made.
Services Provided by Street Maintenance
• Street Paving and Repair
• Curb & Gutter Maintenance
• Pothole Repair
• Select Sidewalk Repairs
• Street Sweeping
• Current Proposed Paving Schedule (Fiscal Year 2016-2017)
• Completed Paving Schedule (Fiscal Year 2015-2016)
• Streets & Potholes FAQ page
- What is a Pothole? How are Potholes fixed?
• City of Vallejo PCI Rating
- The PCI Rating helps to determine which streets are paved or worked on
• Engineering City Council Presentation
- All the factors that go into determining paving
If you would like to learn more about Traffic Calming measures used by the City and how to request a survey of a specific area, please visit the Traffic Engineering page.
Help keep our City and Community clean by removing clutter and debris from the roadway.
Street sweeping helps keep contaminants from polluting streams and bay waters through storm drains. Clean streets and neighborhoods –that's our goal.
Tips to Getting a Clean Street
On your scheduled sweeping day:
• Move all cars off the street
• Move all trash cans onto the sidewalk or back to your home
• Brush all leaves off the sidewalk into the gutter
• Remove any large branches or items that the sweeper will not be able to pick up
With your cooperation, we can do a better job of keeping our City clean!
Street Sweeping Schedule
Use the "Search" function below to type in your address and see what route your street is on.
You can zoom in to get more detailed information such as the day(s) and week(s) your street is cleaned.
Hold your mouse pointer of a street sweeping line to see interactive feedback for the schedule details.
Street Cleaning Schedule
If your schedule street sweeping date lands on a holiday, that area willnot be swept. Those areas affected by a holiday will be swept either 5working days before or 5 working days after that holiday.
Report a Non-Emergency Maintenance Issue
To report a non-emergency maintenance issue, please use
Help keep our streets safe! By reporting hazards, we are able to respond to problems more efficiently.
You can also report a street maintenance problem by calling (707) 648-5235.