Welcome to the Public Works Department Notices & Upcoming Events page!
Sacramento Street Improvements Project Community Meeting - May 25, 2016
click for larger picture
Date: Wednesday, May 25
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Location: City Hall Council Chambers (555 Santa Clara Street)
You are invited to help set the direction for future improvements on Sacramento Street. Help us establish community priorities!
Potential design elements include lane reduction, wider sidewalks, street trees, additional parking, and more.
• Public Works Budget Update Presentation to City Council for FY 15/16
• Street Maintenance Proposed Street Paving List
• Drought Status - effective immediately
• Ditch & Creek Maintenance Responsibility
• Public Works Budget Presentation to City Council for FY 15/16
• Engineering Division Presentation on Street Paving Projects - 2014
Click the above link to go to the Recycling & Solid Waste events page.
Parking Permits for the Vallejo Station Parking Structure and Adjacent Lots
Please visit the Waterfront Parking page for more information about waterfront parking fees and how to pay.
For a PDF guide on how to purchase and/or manage your monthly permit online, please visit here.