Welcome to the Public Works Department Notices & Upcoming Events page!
• Lot B Surface Parking Lot Closed Friday, March 13th through Saturday, March 14th 2015 - for pavement repair and re-striping. If you have any questions please contact Ty Robinson at 707-648-5407 or email email@example.com
• Recycled Sculpture & Art Contest, submissions due from April 7th through April 10th - children and adults are challenged to make art from recycled, reused, or recyclable items and turn them in for a chance at winning up to $1,000. Submit your artwork on the 4th floor of City Hall. View the flyer for all the information.
• Grant Street Improvement Project, Phase 1 - January through February 2015, replacement of street waterline and water service laterals and sidewalk improvements
• Drought Status - effective immediately
• Ditch & Creek Maintenance Responsibility
• Engineering Division Presentation on Street Paving Projects
Public Works Meetings
• No currently scheduled meetings or events
Parking Permits for the Vallejo Station Parking Structure and Adjacent Lots
Please visit the Waterfront Parking page for more information about waterfront parking fees and how to pay.
For a PDF guide on how to purchase and/or manage your monthly permit online, please visit here.