Information Technology Division (IT)
The City of Vallejo IT Division implements and maintains secure, reliable, and customer-oriented information technology solutions.
- Network Services and Infrastructure Security
- Telecommunications Support
- Desktop & Server Support
- Applications & Programming Support
- Website Support
- GIS Support
- Technology Disaster Recovery Testing and Implementation
- Licensing and Compliance
- Policies and Procedures
- Support of Vallejo’s Governmental Channel 28
Vallejo City Council generally broadcasts live at 7:00 p.m. on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month (Special Meetings and Study Sessions may start earlier). Rebroadcasts occur the following day at 10:00 a.m., 7:00 p.m., and on Sunday at 2:00 p.m.
City of Vallejo Planning Commission Meetings - broadcasts live at 7:00 p.m. on the third Monday of the month and rebroadcasts the following day at 10:00 a.m. and the following Thursday at 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Solano County Board of Supervisors Meeting - broadcasts Saturday after the first, second, and fourth Tuesday of the month at 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Network Infrastructure Improvements
- Directory Services Upgrade
- Consolidation of Legacy Systems
- Improve Network Security
- Standardize the Desktop & Server Environment
- Enhance the City's Enterprise GIS Application