Claim Form

If you feel the City of Vallejo or a public agency within the City is responsible for causing you injury, damage or loss, you may file a claim for damages. Claims must be filed within six months of the incident.

Claim forms are available here or also may be obtained from the City Clerk’s Office.

City Clerk's Office
Vallejo City Hall
555 Santa Clara St., 3rd floor
Vallejo, CA  94590

Please answer all items fully and to the best of your knowledge. Failure to do so may result in your claim being found insufficient. Legal advice concerning your claim should be obtained from your own lawyer.

Insurance Forms