About the Maintenance Division
The Public Works Maintenance Division provides a wide range of services to the community and is responsible for the repair and maintenance of City-owned property.
Our mission is to provide cost effective, efficient and responsive service to the City of Vallejo and the public.
The Maintenance Division consists of the following sections:
- Facilities and Grounds Maintenance
- Fleet Maintenance
- Marina (Municipal)
- Street Maintenance
- Traffic Maintenance
- Water Distribution Maintenance
- To report a water main break please call 707-648-4556 during regular office hours or 707-648-4313 after hours.
The Maintenance Division is responsible for removing graffiti on public property.
• Learn more about removal of graffiti on public property here
• Learn more about graffiti removal on private property on the Code
• Report graffiti on public property using SeeClickFix
Street Repair Information and List
Tree Removal and Tree Trimming Permits and Services
Berth Rental Fees & Payment
Illegal Dumping on Public and Private Property
Temporary Encampment Clean Up
Mare Island Causeway
To report a non-emergency maintenance issue, please use SeeClickFix below.
Don't see what you're looking for? Please call us at (707) 648-4556.