INDOOR AND OUTDOOR RETROFIT KITS
Do-it-yourself kits are available through the City of Vallejo Water Division. These free Retrofit Kits help property owners replace home fixtures with
water efficient devices.
The kits*** include:
- Easy to follow instructions
- Kitchen faucet aerator
- Bathroom sink aerator
- Thread- sealing Telflon tape
- Toilet Tank Bank (a water displacement device for toilet models of 3.2 gallons per flush or more)
- Water-efficient showerhead
- Toilet leak detection tablets (Place these dye tablet in the toilet tank and wait approximately 10 minutes. If the dye color appears in the bowl, then you may have a leak in your flapper valve.)
- Spray nozzle with 7 different spray patterns
- Soil moisture meter probe (use this probe to measure whether your plant needs additional watering).
- 5- Minute shower timer (place this sand timer in your shower and measure how long is your shower).
Send your Retrofit Kit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707- 648-5299 There is a limit of one per household.
*** Note: The water –efficient devices may or may not fit your household fixtures due to the models you may already have installed at your home.