Illegal Dumping

Illegal Dumping in the City of Vallejo

If you see someone dumping…

Call the police department immediately! Make sure to get a good description of the person dumping, the vehicle that they were driving, and the vehicle license number.

If you see illegally dumped trash after the fact…

For debris is located on public property i.e.: street, sidewalk, alley, State CalTrans, GVRD or other City owned property:
Call Public Works Maintenance at (707) 648-5207. 

For dumping on a vacant lot or private property:
Call Code Enforcement at (707) 648-4469.

When someone dumps on your property:
You will ultimately be responsible for the removal of the items