Rehabilitate the street and include amenities such as street furniture, signage, decorative paving, street lighting, pavement reconstruction, removal and replacement of curb, gutter and sidewalk, and storm drainage modifications within the public street rights-of-way.
||$3.01M Engineer's Estimate
$2.71M Construction Contract
- August 4, 2009 - Invitation for Bid
- September 10, 2009 - Bid Opening
- May 21, 2012 - Notice of Intent to Award
- September 29, 2009 - City Council Awards Contract
- February 1, 2010 - Construction Begins
- September 28, 2011 - Construction Complete
Go to the following location to access project files.
If you have questions contact David Espinoza, Project Manager (707) 648-4538, email@example.com