Welcome to the Public Works Department Notices & Upcoming Events page!
Check back soon for upcoming events, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
• September 6-9: Intersection of Georgia Street and Sacramento Street will be closed daily for paving work. All businesses will remain open. Detours will be in place.
• 45 Day Notice of New Berthing Agreement
• Marina Dredging Operations, August 2016 - October 2016
• Street Maintenance Proposed Street Paving List (current)
• State Water Resources Control Board - Mandated Water Supply test - Three Year Continued Drought (June 2016)
• Public Works Budget Update Presentation to City Council for FY 15/16
• Public Works Budget Presentation to City Council for FY 15/16
• Ditch & Creek Maintenance Responsibility (January 2014)
• Engineering Division Presentation on Street Paving Projects (2014)
Click the above link to go to the Recycling & Solid Waste events page.
Parking Permits for the Vallejo Station Parking Structure and Adjacent Lots
Please visit the Waterfront Parking page for more information about waterfront parking fees and how to pay.
For a PDF guide on how to purchase and/or manage your monthly permit online, please visit here.