Welcome to the Public Works Department Notices & Upcoming Events page!
Sacramento Street Bridge Replacement Project Open House - May 11, 2016
The Public Works Engineering Division is looking to share project information and gather feedback from the community about the Sacramento Street Bridge Replacement Project. Residents are invited to a community open house to view exhibits, maps, and a project schedule for the Project.
- See more at: http://www.cityofvallejo.net/cms/One.aspx?portalId=13506&pageId=43886#sthash.v4Z3QNiX.dpuf
Public Works Open House - May 15, 2016
Public Works is hosting its annual Open House event in conjunction with National Public Works Week. Come down to the Municipal Marina see some cool equipment and demonstrations, and to learn about what Public Works does to support the City and our residents!
Did you know that Public Works maintains and operates the Municipal Marina AND the Mare Island Causeway Bridge?! Join us on the Marina lawn as we demonstrate the bridge operation at 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m. Staff will use radios to mimic a boat calling the tower to request a lift, and the bridge tower operator will raise and lower the bridge to show how boats pass underneath so they can get get to the Bay or Napa.
• Public Works Budget Update Presentation to City Council for FY 15/16
• Street Maintenance Proposed Street Paving List
• Drought Status - effective immediately
• Ditch & Creek Maintenance Responsibility
• Public Works Budget Presentation to City Council for FY 15/16
• Engineering Division Presentation on Street Paving Projects - 2014
Public Works Meetings
• Water System and Rate Study Meetings
Click the above link to go to the Recycling & Solid Waste events page.
Parking Permits for the Vallejo Station Parking Structure and Adjacent Lots
Please visit the Waterfront Parking page for more information about waterfront parking fees and how to pay.
For a PDF guide on how to purchase and/or manage your monthly permit online, please visit here.