Welcome to the Public Works Department Notices & Upcoming Events page!
• Dredging Begins at the Marina August 1, 2014 - Certain Boats Required to Relocate Temporarily
• PG&E Continues Work at Brinkman's Lot and Surrounding Area, July 7th through November 26th
• Improvements at Columbus Parkway and Benicia Road, April through August 2014
• Santa Clara Street Rehabilitation Project, Phase 1 to begin June 2nd, 2014
• Ditch & Creek Maintenance Responsibility
• Engineering Division Presentation on Street Paving Projects
Events & Meetings
The Bay Trail - Vine Trail Study
Help determine the trail route through Vallejo to connect to the American Canyon and existing trails in White Slough and on the Vallejo Waterfront!
Initial Workshop (complete)
Monday, May 12th
6PM - 8PM
Vallejo Conference Center on Mare Island, 375 G St.
Walking and Cycling Field Review (complete)
Saturday, June 28th
10AM - 4PM
Starting locations to be determined
Preliminary Study Feedback
To be determined
6PM - 8PM
Location to be determined
View the Events flyer
For more information on the project, visit http://tiny.cc/bayvinetrail