Welcome to the Public Works Department Notices & Upcoming Events page!
In honor of
Earth Day 2017, the City of Vallejo is hosting the 7th
annual Recycled Sculpture and Art work contest. Vallejo residents are
challenged to turn recyclable materials into a masterpiece of art for a
chance at winning up to $1000.
All prizes will be awarded at the City’s Earth
Entries must be received between 10 a.m. on Tuesday, April 4th and 4 p.m. on Thursday, April 6th. The
art work will be judged on creativity, originality and the most imaginative use
of recyclable materials. Please view the flyer for all rules and guidelines.
Check back soon for upcoming events, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Please join us for the City of Vallejo Earth Day event! Earth Day will
be celebrated in conjunction with the Saturday Farmer's Market from 9
a.m. - 1 p.m. April 15, 2017. Earth day activities will take place on
Marin Street, between Georgia STreet and Virginia Street. This is a FREE
event and there will be fun to be had by all. View the flyer here.
• Urban Water Management Plan 2015
• Sacramento Street Bridge CEQA Initial Study (November 2016)
• Street Sweeping Information
• Street Maintenance Proposed Street Paving List (current)
• State Water Resources Control Board - Mandated Water Supply test - Three Year Continued Drought (June 2016)
• Public Works Budget Update Presentation to City Council for FY 15/16
• Public Works Budget Presentation to City Council for FY 15/16
• Ditch & Creek Maintenance Responsibility (January 2014)
• Engineering Division Presentation on Street Paving Projects (2014)
Click the above link to go to the Recycling & Solid Waste events page.
Parking Permits for the Vallejo Station Parking Structure and Adjacent Lots
Please visit the Waterfront Parking page for more information about waterfront parking fees and how to pay.
For a PDF guide on how to purchase and/or manage your monthly permit online, please visit here.