Please have the exact address if possible and any additional information that would help get the violation corrected. You don't have to give your name with a complaint; however, this may restrict the division's ability to follow up on a complaint. We do request a call-back number in case there are questions.
Ways to Report a Possible Violation:
1. Fill out a Complaint Form
2. E-mail us at email@example.com
3. Call us at (707) 648-4469
4. Fax the Complaint Form to (707) 649-3540
5. Regular Mail – mail the Complaint Form to:
City of Vallejo
Code Enforcement Division
555 Santa Clara St.
Vallejo, CA 94590
6. In person at the Code Enforcement Division office, 1st Floor of the City Hall at 555 Santa Clara Street
Report a Code Enforcement violation on SeeClickFix.