Print Page

Special Use Permits

Determining whether you need a Special Use permit is easy with our Central Permit Center. Certain permits may be required for special use situations. If you have questions about details relating to the permits mentioned below, please stop by or call the Central Permit Center.

Special Use Permit Information & Applications

Permit Fees

You can download the permit applications online or pick them up in person:

City Hall
555 Santa Clara Street 
Second Floor
Vallejo, CA 94590
Phone: (707) 648-4328